Vivekananda Law College is one of the pioneers in imparting legal education. It has been considered as one of the best law college in South Zone. The college is affiliated both to K.S.L.U. and recognized by the Bar Council of New Delhi.
The preferred mode of admission is on the basis of merit. But those who seek admission through LSAT will be admitted before July 2019. Candidates with high score may walk in for a personal interview for direct admission. Selected candidates list are announced on the Notice Board of the College.
- B.A.LL.B : PUC/10+2 or equivalent with 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates only.
- Three year LL.B : Any degree with 45% marks in aggregate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates only.
Documents and Certificates Needed
- SSLC/10th Marks sheet Original.
- PUC/11th class original Marks Statement.
- PUC/12th class marks sheets Original.
- All original marks statements of graduation Degree.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (Only for out of state Students).
- Provisional degree certificate/ convocation certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- Four sets of Photocopies of all the above documents.
- Four passport size photos.
- Caste and income certificate for SC/ST Students.
B.A.LL.B : General Merit: 20 years | SC/ST/OBC: 22 Years
LL.B: General Merit: 30 years | SC/ST/OBC : 35 years
Rate of fee(Rs)
|6||Reading room fee||700.00||700.00||700.00||700.00|
|8||Medical exam. Fee||100.00||100.00||100.00||100.00|
|9||College exam fee||400.00||400.00||400.00||400.00|
|10||College magazine fee||200.00||200.00||200.00||200.00|
|11||College day fee||600.00||600.00||600.00||600.00|
|12||Calendar & hand book fee||200.00||200.00||200.00||200.00|
|13||Audio visual fee||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00|
|19||University admission fee||3000.00||2200.00||4700.00||1400.00|
|20||University exam. fee||1600.00||1600.00||1600.00||1600.00|
|21||University exam. application fee||180.00||180.00||180.00||180.00|
|22||University exam. marks card fee||310.00||310.00||310.00||310.00|
|23||University eligibility fee||2200.00|
Hostel facilities for Girls and Boys are available on ‘first come first serve’ basis for Rs.54,000 per annum.
Click here to download the Prospects