Date(s) - 22/02/2019 - 24/02/2019
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Vivekananda Law College
Categories No Categories
Ist All India Moot Court Competition- 22nd, 23rd & 24th Feb. 2019
@ Vivekananda Law College, Nehru Nagar, Puttur, Karnataka
Students pursuing Three (3) or Five (5) year law courses from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Registration for the Competition shall open on the 30th day of November 2018 and will close by the 10th day of January 2019.
- The registration fee is Rs. 3000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only). The Payment can be made only by way of DD/ Cheque drawn in favour of Principal, Vivekananda Law College, Puttur.
- All teams must register themselves by sending an email to Vivekananda Moot Court Society –email@example.com the subject of the email stating “The 1st All India Moot Court Competition 2019 – Registration”. The email must contain details of the team composition. Soft copy i.e., Scanned Copy of DD should be sent.
- The registration shall be accepted on first come first serve basis subject to a cap of 30 teams.
- Each team should prepare one Memorial for each side, i.e., the Petitioner(s)/Appellant(s) and the Respondent(s).
- The soft copy of the Memorials must reach the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 PM, 12th day of February 2019.
- One hard copy of each Memorial must reach the Organizers on or before the 16thday of February 2019 to the same address stated in the document.