Shri Krishnamurthy K. G.
Principal, Associate professor in Law
Qualification: B.A.L., LLM
Contact : 9880350576 email@example.com
Interested fields: Family Law, Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law, Company law, Property Law, Land Laws, Labour Law.
* Trainer in HRD and in legal aspects.
* Special lecture given on Professional ethics for lawyers: A new trend, in Arasikere.
* Special Lectures on Karnataka Lokayuktha Act and practice at Nittur,Hassan.
* Completed UGC sponsored academic programme conducted by Mysore college.
* Participated in HRD programme in Govt.Arts college Hassan.
* Appointed as BOE (Law)by university of Mysore.
* Co-ordinator of one day workshop on “Consumer Protection issues in Telecom Sector ”in M.Krishna Law College Hassan.
* Co- ordinator of state level seminar on “Women and succession” at M.Krishna Law College Hassan.
* Paper presented at “Judicial approach towards constitutional conventions with reference to collegiums system” at M.Krishna Law College, Hassan.
To create healthy atmosphere at campus.
To promote students welfare by that they can study much better.
Special Interest: Create friendly atmosphere on the campus.
Akshatha A. P.
Assistant Professor in Law & Student welfare Officer
Qualification: LL.M (Business and Trade Law), PGDIPR
Interested Areas: Constitution Law, Intellectual Property Law, Jurisprudence, Research Methodology, International Law, Arbitration Law, Family Law
Area of Research:
1. “A study on Regulation of Press and Electronic Media in India”
2. “Is Registration of Trade Mark Compulsory- An analytical Study”
* Secured first rank in P.G Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights.
* participated in two days national workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) –Practices & Management”.
* participated in the workshop on “Capacity Building of Women in the Cyber Banking – A New Millennium Initiative”
* participated in the workshop on “cyber Law for the Police Personnel”.
* participated in the workshop on “Copy Right and Patent Law for the Layman”.
* participated in the workshop on “Elements of Legal Research –Process and Methodology”
Rajendra Prasad A.
Assistant professor in law
Qualification: LL.M (Business & Trade Law)
Interested Areas: Constitution, Environmental Laws, IPR and Corporate Laws .
Research Topic: ”A critical study on medical negligence and doctor’s liability”
* Participated in National Seminar on “Issues and concerns of higher legal education in India”
* Participated in Workshop on “Copy right and Patent law for Layman”
* Participated in Workshop on “Cyber Law for police personnel”
Assistant professor in Law.
Qualification : B.A.,Law ,LL.M
Contact : 9745015959,9060338868
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested fields : Elements of research Family Law, Hindu Law, Interpretation of statutes , Company law, Jurisprudence , Consumer protection rights, Labor Law, competition Law, commercial law.
Academic achievements :
1.Secured First Rank in LLM (Business and Trade Law) under Karnatka State Law University
2.Participated in “Victoria Juris” 13 Moot Court National Level Competition as a witness and client
3.Participated in “Indian Constitution 60 Years of Action and Inaction” on 9th and 10th August 2009 at Mangalore
4.Participated in rethinking of Religion in India IV conference conducted by SDM Law college
5.Participated In All India Triple advocacy Moot court competition
Motto : Assist the students to develop their practical knowledge on Law
Assistant professor of Law
Qualification : B.A.,LL,B,LL.M
Contact : 9449511133
E-mail : email@example.com
Interested fields: Indian penal code,Contract law ,Company law, Property Law, Land Laws, Labour Law.
1. To create healthy atmosphere at campus. To promote students welfare by that they can study much better.
2. Ability to work and motivate groups of people.
Special Interest: Create friendly atmosphere in the campus.
Assistant Professor in law
Qualification: LL.M (CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW)
Interested Areas: Constitution Law, Intellectual Property Law, Research Methodology, International Law, Family Law, International Trade Law
Area of Research: “A study on TRIPS Agreement with reference to Indian Patent System”
Achievement: participated in national seminars
ADJUNCT FACULTY IN LAW
|K.R. Acharya||B.Com., LLB (Advocate)||09448464463|
|Annapoorna V Shetty||M. Sc, LLB||09448858098|
|Sudeer Kumar Tholpady||B.A.,LLB (Advocate)||09449471652|