Akshatha A. P.
Assistant Professor in Law & Student welfare Officer
Qualification: LL.M (Business and Trade Law), PGDIPR
Interested Areas: Constitution Law, Intellectual Property Law, Jurisprudence, Research Methodology, International Law, Arbitration Law, Family Law
Area of Research:
1. “A study on Regulation of Press and Electronic Media in India”
2. “Is Registration of Trade Mark Compulsory- An analytical Study”
* Secured first rank in P.G Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights.
* participated in two days national workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) –Practices & Management”.
* participated in the workshop on “Capacity Building of Women in the Cyber Banking – A New Millennium Initiative”
* participated in the workshop on “cyber Law for the Police Personnel”.
* participated in the workshop on “Copy Right and Patent Law for the Layman”.
* participated in the workshop on “Elements of Legal Research –Process and Methodology”
Rajendra Prasad A.
Assistant professor in law
Qualification: LL.M (Business & Trade Law)
Interested Areas: Constitution, Environmental Laws, IPR and Corporate Laws .
Research Topic: ”A critical study on medical negligence and doctor’s liability”
* Participated in National Seminar on “Issues and concerns of higher legal education in India”
* Participated in Workshop on “Copy right and Patent law for Layman”
* Participated in Workshop on “Cyber Law for police personnel”
Assistant professor of Law
Qualification : B.A.,LL,B,LL.M
Contact : 9449511133
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested fields: Indian penal code,Contract law ,Company law, Property Law, Land Laws, Labour Law.
1. To create healthy atmosphere at campus. To promote students welfare by that they can study much better.
2. Ability to work and motivate groups of people.
Special Interest: Create friendly atmosphere in the campus.
Assistant Professor in law
Qualification: LL.M (CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW)
Interested Areas: Constitution Law, Intellectual Property Law, Research Methodology, International Law, Family Law, International Trade Law
Area of Research: “A study on TRIPS Agreement with reference to Indian Patent System”
Achievement: participated in national seminars
ADJUNCT FACULTY IN LAW
|K.R. Acharya||B.Com., LLB (Advocate)||09448464463|
|Annapoorna V Shetty||M. Sc, LLB||09448858098|
|Sudeer Kumar Tholpady||B.A.,LLB (Advocate)||09449471652|