Vivekananda Law College has begun its toil in the following areas of sports:
- To help children learn to move skillfully and effectively not only in exercises, games, sports and dance but also in all active life situation.
- To develop understanding of voluntary movement and the ways in which individuals may organize their own movement to accomplish the significant purposes of their lives.
- To enrich understanding of space, time, mass energy relationships and related concepts.
- To extend understanding of socially approved pattern of personal behavior with particular reference to the interpersonal interaction of games and sports.
- To condition the heart, lungs, muscles and other increased demands by imposing progressively greater demands upon them.