Directorate of Student Welfare
To create facilities for the welfare of the students in Campus the students and various co-curricular activities other than the academic work. The Director, Students’ Welfare provides the program of students counseling and help in the placement . The ultimate objective is to groom the students to become good citizens of country by personality development and skill for better living.
- Better living. To make arrangements for the housing and messing of students.
- To arrange programme of students counseling
- To supervise the extra-co-curricular activities viz. sports, NSS, Adventure, cultural activities and look after the general needs of the students.
- To impart various training to the students to improve their overall personality and communication skills for various competitive examinations.
- To conduct the various public and private sectors/organizations for effective and appropriate job
- placements and to conduct campus interview for the student for early placements
- To provide relevant information on various courses, admission procedures and fellowships of financial assistance available for higher studies in India and abroad
- To initiate a special drive for the students to have direct access to internet and e- mail facilities
- To organize and maintain contact with the alumni association Of the College.
- To select the students for Gold Medals for Annual Convocation and to prepare the Gold Medals every year.
- To provide financial assistance to students through awarding scholarship
- To supervise the disciplines of students in coordination in campus
- To create facilities for the welfare of the students in Campus.
- Development of friendly atmosphere in the Campus.